Non-GMO Seeds Market Outlook
GMO or genetically modified organisms is an organism that goes through certain alterations in their DNA through a process called genetic engineering. Thus, the Non-GMO Seeds are those seeds with DNA that isn’t genetically altered. Non-GMO seeds are important because the market is highly demanding majorly in the U.S. market. The Non-GMO Seeds have helped in cutting down the costs as well as earn more money for their yields. Due to their low cost and more natural produce, the consumers are looking for healthy and better-produced food products with the Non-GMO Project Verified certifications over the GMO food products.
Reasons for Covering this Title
Non-GMO Seeds are primarily driven by economics of agriculture. The Non-GMO Seeds are inexpensive and when compared to GMO seeds they can cost up to half as much as of genetically modified seeds. Thus, for the manufacturers as well as consumers are both benefited with more application and usage of Non-GMO seeds to incorporate them as an ingredient in the food products during processing into snacks or other food products. Over a period of time, it has been seen that the Non-GMO crops have resulted in better yield than the GMO seeds. It is the genetics of the seed which drives the yield. The increasing Non-GMO product launches from the food & beverage industry is also one of the factors contributing to the growth of the market. Thus, the market for Non-GMO seeds is expected to gain traction in the forecast period owing to these major factors over genetically modified seeds.
Global Non-GMO Seeds: Market Segmentation
On the basis of Nature, the Global Non-GMO Seeds market has been segmented as –
On the basis of form, the Global Non-GMO Seeds market has been segmented as –
On the basis of seed type, the Global Non-GMO Seeds market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the end use, the Global Non-GMO Seeds market has been segmented as –
- Food Processing
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
On the basis of the packaging type, the Global Non-GMO Seeds market has been segmented as –
- Tubs/ Jars
- Gunny bags
Global Non-GMO Seeds Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the Global Non-GMO Seeds market are Cargill Incorporated, Albert Lea Seed, Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Co., Monsanto Company, Kussmaul Seeds, Prairie Hybrids, Spectrum Seed, Byron Seeds, LLC., Sentinel Seeds, LLC are some of the companies among others.
Manufacturers are strengthening their supply chain for Non-GMO products/ ingredients and also enhance their production capacities and gain operational excellence to meet the quality standards for the Non-GMO ingredients.
Non-GMO Seeds Market: Market Player Activities
- Cargill, Incorporated, the U.S.-based Company, strengthens its Non-GMO offering with Identity preservation process and several additional Non-GMO Project Verified food ingredients. The company’s portfolio of Non- GMO ingredients, well-established crop sourcing programs and their “KnownOrigins” identity preservation process enables its customers to scale production with confidence and reach the market with new Non-GMO products.
Opportunities for Market Participants
Non-GMO seeds are gaining traction among the food manufacturers to market their products with Non-GMO certification for snacks, bakery, and other food products. Thus, the market players for Non-GMO Seeds are having the opportunity to sell the quality certified products and increase their production capacities to meet the continued growing demands.
Non-GMO Seeds Market: Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done on modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the origin, source and distribution channel of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Request For Report Sample@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23173
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our Non-GMO Seeds Market report include:
- An overview of the Non-GMO Seeds market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Non-GMO Seeds market and its potential
- Non-GMO Seeds Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Non-GMO Seeds market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Non-GMO Seeds market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Non-GMO Seeds market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this Non-GMO Seeds market